- (305) 521-8996
- Quick Response
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Full Warranty
Our Technicians Are Factory Trained To Provide Quality Miami Air Conditioning and Heating Repair Services!
Miami Air Conditioning Repairis your one-stop for all your home or business comfort solutions, which includes Air Conditioning and Heating service, repairs, sales of new installations as well as home energy audits. For almost 40 years, we have been serving the south Florida area. We are unlike other HVAC contractors in that we take a “whole house” approach to comfort diagnostics and deliver these results at an affordable price which will not break your budget.
Why Call Miami Air Conditioning Repair?
At Miami Air Conditioning Repair, we strive to provide the best customer service in the industry so you are completely satisfied with your repair. Our professional team is trained in all brands and models of HVAC systems for residential and commercial properties. We take the worry out of your emergency. Our staff has worked on practically every type of air conditioning and heating systems. Stop wasting time by calling around to see who can repair your air conditioner, heater or water heater. Save time and energy by calling us now. We’ll dispatch a friendly and qualified repair technician to your home or business and your heating or cooling system will be operational in an affordable and quick time frame!
Some Of The Repair Services We Offer In Miami FL:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Tune-ups
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacements
- Heating System Repair
- Heating System Tune-ups
- Heating System Installations
- Split System Air Conditioning Units
- Emergency AC Repair & Service
- Second Opinions On Major Repairs
- 2nd Opinions On System Replacement
Frequently Asked Questions
What Questions Should I Ask When Getting Central Air Conditioning Installed?
I Need To Get Central Air For My Condo (It'S Split Level Condo, ~1,500 Square Feet But A High Loft / Cathedral Ceiling), And Want To Know If There Are Any Good Questions I Should Ask The Contractors I Get Quotes From. I Want To Make Sure I'M Not Getting Hosed And Get A Fair Price. Plus, If Anyone Has A Ballpark Guess Of What This Should Cost, Please Let Me Know.
There are a few questions you should ask.
1. When getting a quote from a company, ask them if they have done a complete Manual J load Calculation on your condo, and Manual D duct work sizing. Recent surveys show that 88% of all ductwork is installed wrong, and 92% of systems are not sized properly.
If they just sort of walk through your house looking at the ceiling never getting a tape measure out and measuring all the rooms, doors, and windows. Taking into account the insulation value of your walls, ceilings, and floors, then they do not know what they are doing, and you should not hire them.
2. Ask them if they will be sealing the duct work. If the duct work is not sealed, you will have air leaks that will drive up operating costs, and shorten the life of your equipment.
3. Ask if they will be installing dampers on all of the supply line taps. Without these dampers, it is impossible to balance the space, and can lead to hot or cold rooms, which will signigicantly decrease your comfort.
4. Make sure the company is reputable. Make sure they are insured and bonded. Do not use some jake-leg who gives you an upfront low price. You will pay for it in the end. TRUST ME.
5. Ask about a programable thermostat. It will save you on average $250 a year.
6. Ask about multiple returns. This will increase the efficency, and reduce noise level.
7. If you have serious allergy problems ask about ACCU-Clean
8. Ask about higher seer ratings, and variable speed blower motors which can significantly increase efficency.
Go with a contractor who installs quality equipment.
--American Standard is the best.
--Lennox is decent
--York is of good quality
--Trane is good too.
Do not buy Goodman, Carrier, Air Flo, Coleman, Rheem, or Maytag.
Good luck with your purchase.
Why Would Central Air Conditioning Leaking Water?
The water is condensed from the air. More than likely the drain is plugged up. Easy fix. Just clear the drain hole and tube.
I Have A Question About My Coughing, Ever Since Last Week On Wednesday Or Thursday . Last Night My Bedroom Was?
Hi I Just Have A Question About My Coughing , Ever Since Last Week On Wednesday Or Thursday My Bedroom Was Very Hot, N I Told My Mom That Can You Put Air Conditioner On And A Fan On Ever Since Last Night. Then The Next Morning I Was Coughing Alot. I'Ve Been Coughing For The Past 2-4 Days And I Tried To Used Cough Medicine And It Didn'T Work At All. What'S Wrong With Me
when you leave the fan/ air conditioning in your room on it can affect your allergies and sinus cavity. you might a cough or have stuffy/runny nose like a regular cold but it isnt
Anyone In Here Any Good With Automotive Air Conditioning That Could Give Me Some Tips/Opinions?
What Should Be An Average Temp Of The Cold Air Coming Out Of The Vents To Know If A Vehicles Air Conditioning Is Working Properly When Set On Max A/C Using R-134A Refridgerant?
And How Long Should It Take For The Vehicles A/C Unit Be Able To Reach That Temp At Idle?
Using R-134a almost the same using r-12 freon...:D
Normal Temperature is arround 5~8º Celcius ,
Its depends on your A/C system Conditions.
Too Cold make an Ice deposits on your Evaporating Unit, it will damage the compressor unit if 'stuck'..:D
u can setting the Temperature on Thermostat Unit,.. use + screwdriver to setting..:D
Why Is My Air Conditioning Not Cooling?
The Air Conditioning Stopped Working All Of A Sudden. It Was On Cool And Auto. It Was Set On 70 Degrees. The Temperature In The House Is 80 Degrees. I Tried Turning It Down To 65 But It Still Will Not Cool. The Air Is Coming Out The Vent But Just Not Coming Out As Cool As It Should. What Can I Do To Fix This Without Calling A Repairman And Paying An Arm And A Leg?
I would start by resetting the compressor by turning the power off at the outside unit. If that doesn't work check the condenser fan to see if it's running.(it's outside too). Something is keeping the compressor from running and it might just be low on gas...
Miami Air Conditioning Repair
151 NW 5th St
Miami, FL 33128
Zip Codes We Service in Miami:
Information About Miami
Miami Links of Interest:
Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
Little Havana Visitors Center
South Dade Chamber of Commerce
Return to Service Area
Return to City Index